About SERVPRO of Shippensburg / Perry County
Jason M. & David P. Roberts
Owners of SERVPRO of Shippensburg / Perry County
SERVPRO of Shippensburg is locally owned and operated. Jason Roberts lives right here in Cumberland County, Dave Roberts also lives in Cumberland County. Our Production Manager lives in Franklin County.
So when you call SERVPRO of Shippensburg/Perry County while we understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. We are also located nearby so we can respond quickly. SERVPRO if famous for being 'faster to any size disaster'
Our goal is to quickly help minimize the interruption to your life and make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Shippensburg/Perry County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Shippensburg/Perry County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Shippensburg/Perry County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call 717-300-3347 today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Franklin County Preferred Restoration Company